Drawmaker Express - taking bowls software into the 21st century
Drawmaker Express contains the best parts of the original Drawmaker software, sold to over 150 bowling clubs, plus many more new and exciting features.
Loyalty discounts available
Receive a loyalty discount for all Drawmaker products purchased before 2014. The size of the discount depends on the number of products you have.
- All software available through easy to use menus
- Access online Help by pressing F1 anytime
- Save all event details to their own folder for easy access at a later date
- Set green details to either numeric or alphabetic; with up to 12 rinks per green
- Export draws for importing into spreadsheet packages
- Access a computerised scoring module - scoring for first 2 games is free
- All bowler and team names are stored in a database for easy access for inclusion into any event
- Phone and email addresses can be stored in the database for easy access
- Run events of up to 9 games on 8 greens
All reporting is consistent with Windows based products, including the ability to save reports as PDF's for emailing to club members
- Team names can be changed or added, even after a draw has been produced
- A3 printing is available for some Tournament and Knockout events
- Draw statistical reports can show details of any club or rink duplication
- All names printed in first name + surname or surname + first name order
- Import names and contact details into the bowler database from club spreadsheets and databases
- Generate random selections for up to 128 teams over 28 games
- Backup & restore from 'the cloud', including iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive and other cloud based storage systems
- Quickly check for updates to Drawmaker Express from the main screen
Flyer to download
Click on this link to view the flyer, (feel free to save, print or email the flyer)
Screens & Reports to view
Click on this link to view some of the different screens and reports.
All Internet downloaded software and CD’s contain demo versions of other Drawmaker Express software products not purchased.
Display events are provided to give the user a picture of the types of draw available in each product.
Computer running either Window XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8 or Win 10
Ken Mattingley at Easyuse Systems P/L
PO Box 123, Nunawading, Victoria, Australia, 3131
Phone: 0418 523 699