| Drawmaker lawn bowls software meets the needs of bowling clubs both large and small.
Drawmaker provides an easy approach to producing draws for a variety of different events.
Various features of the software include the following:
- Access all software through easy to use menus
- Access online Help by pressing F1 anytime
- Load details from previously run events saved on hard or floppy disk
- Save all event details to their own folder for easy access at a later date
- Print using Windows print manager, allowing use of any printer including networked printers
- Select which greens you plan to use for each game; with up to 8 greens available
- Set green details to either numeric or alphabetic; with up to 12 rinks per green
- Access to scoring module - scoring for first 3 games is free
All CD-ROM’s contain demo versions of other Drawmaker software products not purchased.
Pentium computer system running either Window XP, Vista, Win 7 or Win 8 with
15 Meg of hard disk space available.
Ken Mattingley at Easyuse Systems P/L
PO Box 123 Nunawading LPO, Victoria 3131
Phone: 0418 523 699